The project is located in Zhangjiagang , Suzhou City, with Nanzhuang Road to the east, Weier Road to the north, Shugang Expressway to the west and Xiaoheba Road to the south. The surrounding area has good landscape resources and convenient accesses.
For the design concept, there are three main points:
1. Open and interactive youth park
Open and interactive education means breaking the traditional way of education system and making full use of the mobilizing educational resources both inside and outside the classroom. They can learn from each other. Therefore, in architectural design, we emphasize the openness and interactivity of the space, and freedom space for learning. In the case, we makes the classroom a real learning paradise.
2. Green ecological city garden
Integrate the concept of green into every aspect of the design. Promote building’s functional requirements by using nature. we introduce new energy-saving technologies, and create pleasant buildings. In the case, we reduce the daily maintenance cost of the building, and strive to create a green environment for teaching. Our ultimate intention is to create a total green family for both teachers and learners.
3 Cultural development core
The settlement of Liangfeng middle school west Campus in Chengxi Development Zone will effectively promote the overall development of the community and enhance the community’s cohesiveness. Therefore, the architectural design of Liangfeng middle school Campus in Chengxi Development Zone must be with the same develop phase of the area.
In the design of the scheme, it can be divided into four major steps:
1. List the design requirements, generate the volume according to the function, and control the noise source spacing.
2. Form the basic outline of the campus plan
3. Connect all the masses by thronging the public space
4. Create the iconic courtyard space
For the design of architecture shape, can be also divided into 4parts:
1. The teaching part is a group composed of three “U”. The two groups on the south side are ordinary classroom buildings, and one group on the southwest side is transformed into an “S” shape, which makes the south and the administrative office building symmetrical, and accommodates other Teaching related rooms. Four of The functional blocks are interconnected by picking and splicing, and the high-pitched layout forms a rhythmic and rhythmic architectural skyline.
2. The plan adopts the local characteristics of Suzhou’s local powder wall tiles, combined with several courtyards, to make the school a campus like a garden. The details are decorated with grilles, inner courtyards, etc., which greatly enrich the modeling language of the building and enhance the recognizability of specific functional spaces.
3. The design of the facade of this project combines modern and classical. The teaching part adopts the façade processing method between the louver and the window, forming a horizontal division between the layers to make the building hierarchy clear.
4. The central library adopts a personalized styling treatment combined with a high-rise space and a two-story small courtyard to make the architectural form more vivid and to present a special atmosphere of the interior space.