2. 根据运动场的确定，形成"L" 形半围合式的建筑组织方式，建筑体量随着"L" 形的路径分布。
3. 普通教学区的建筑根据25M 的防噪距离形成U 形建筑形态，通过公共平台将动静功能分开并紧密联系，公共教学部分面向运动区，形成活跃的空间；风雨球场通过内庭院将两个球场分开互不影响。
The project is located in the south of Renminzhong Road, Wujin District, Changzhou, east of Jiangzi Road and west of LigongPu Primary School.
The main idea of the design is to "think what space is needed for school in modern society?" Confuzi said " Learning etiquette Under the Big Tree and teaching around the apricot forest." vividly depicts an ideal scene of nature as a classroom and teaching in nature. Under the density of modern cities, we construct a closeness to nature through vertical means. The level of communication space provides a series of flexible and varied teaching places, encouraging students to walk, play, meet, form a variety of teaching modes, and its public attributes are also cultivating students' social ability. Garden-like space experience becomes usual in this designed school. Moreover, the way of making the vertical campus has solved the problem of " space lackness" of this school design in a modern city.
Through a series of process research, the main scheme for this project, "natural vitality mode" + "basic teaching mode" , which means "the dynamic nature of the sports field + public teaching area + the encirclement of the general teaching area." To approach this thinking, There are four main steps:
1. According to the building area given in the task book, arrange the volume of each function block and determine the main school entrance.
2. According to the determination of the sports field, the "L"-shaped semi-enclosed construction organization method is formed, and the building volume is distributed along the path of the "L" shape.
3. The building of the general teaching area forms a U-shaped building shape according to the noise-proof distance of 25M. The static and dynamic functions are separated and closely connected through the common platform. The public teaching part faces the sports area and forms an active space; the wind and rain course passes through the inner courtyard. The separation of the stadium does not affect each other.
4. Cover the public teaching part by the transparent glass box to form a space shaped like a dome, create various forms of communication space, and enrich the space through vertical greening.
In the overall design strategy, the main strategies are:
1. Educational autonomy
In the new campus design, we inject a lot of social interaction space. In an environment of learning together and growing up,
Diversified communication spaces can promote the overall development of students' quality. These spaces need different scales and volumes, different degree of privacy and rich emotional connotations, and are related to each other. These social bridges encourage users to be in it, play, meet. While improving the efficiency of space use, it also makes study a fun way.
2. Social communication
Today, “being alone” is not suitable for the current social development environment. "Being good at the world" is a contemporary person's important quality. Students with heavy academic activities are innocent to start social activities, and the growth of the only child is not socially developed.
Studies have shown that a wide variety of collective activity fields play a key role in building a harmonious and healthy relationship.
In the new campus design, the school’s main transportation space revolves around the most publicly functional unit. These units have the accessibility of all students, enabling each student to participate effectively in a variety of activities.
3. Spatial naturalness
Scientific experiments prove that children's living environment and study habits directly affect their behavior and memories. Natural landscapes, sunshine, and a wide range of visions enhance the memory of school children. Taking care of Small animals can develop good behavioral habits and improve their emotional expression.
In high-density metropolises, land is a scarce resource. In the new campus, the garden is horizontal Space experience, there is a layer of shared space in the vertical direction, and there is a wide activity level along the landscape. In the design, the natural space is maximized, and it is also an extension of the classroom and activity communication space.