This project is located in 55# block square of Qiantan International Business District, east of Gaoqing West Road, Qingxue Road, west by Qiuqiu Road, south by Chunqi Road and north by Cuixi Road. The project is located in the central area of Shanghai and where has fully equipped facilities. The site is close to Jiyang Road and Zhonghuan Road running through Pudong to Puxi. The transportation is convenient and the surrounding education and living facilities are complete. The Post Expo Park and the Oriental Sports Center make a high reputation of the area. Qiantan International Business District is important in the development of the entire Shanghai.
There are three main concepts in Design:
1. Open and interactive children's "playground"
The concept means change the traditional education system and making full use of mobilizing educational resources inside and outside the classroom in an innovative, inclusive and flexible way so that teachers and students can learn and improve each other in the studying process. Therefore, in architectural design, we emphasize the openness and interactivity of space. we provide spatial flexibility as much as possible while the design is satisfied for the basic requirements, for the diverse teaching modes, so that students can learn in a diverse environment.
2. Green ecological city garden
Integrate the concept of green ecology into every aspect of design. Promote the use of building functional requirements in the simplest and most natural way, moderately introduce new energy-saving technologies, create a pleasant interior environment, and effectively reduce the daily maintenance costs of buildings, and strive to create education, management, and environmental education. The green environment atmosphere, and strive to build an ecological moral education pattern of green school, green family and green society.
3 . Cultural development core of community development
The settlement of Shanghai Qiantan 55-02# block kindergarten will effectively promote the overall development of the community. Therefore, the architectural design of the beach 55#-2 plot must be consistent with its development orientation, and must have the ability to enhance the further quality of urban space in terms of city special ability.
1. The teaching part is a “8” shaped group, the south side is the primary classrooms, and the standard group in the middle accommodates are for special teaching.The room and related rooms and office buildings, the north side is the middle school of general classroom room, the west side of rectangular box is for reading, connecting the primary and secondary schools, relatively improving the efficiency of the teaching area and becomes the active space. The four functional blocks are interconnected by connecting and overlapping with each volumes of blocks of architecture, and the high-pitched layout forms a rhythmic architectural skyline.
2. The overall color tone is unified and harmonious, the use of lively and bright colors as a decoration enriches the architecutre language and enhances the recognizability of the specific functional space: the vertical façade is a vertical louver form and the color is rich and varied. It conforms to the characteristics of primary and secondary school buildings and can have a more positive impact on children. As an outdoor staircase for vertical traffic, it adopts a uniform exterior color, and its interior color follows the main building. The facades of the library, lecture hall, office, living and sports activities are covered with metal sunshade louvers. The louvers are gray on one side and the other side is colored. The slab platform reduces the volume of the block and forms a transparent facade.
3. Simple and modern school facade is this building's elevation method. The teaching part adopts the vertical color venetian facade treatment method to form a horizontal division between the layers to make the building hierarchy clear, and each functional space is based on different usage requirements. The window treatment is carried out, and the interior courtyard has a large floor-to-ceiling window, which fully establishes the space communication both inside and outside the courtyard. The sports activity room adopts the glass louver for the ventilation and lighting needs.
4. The high-level reading room in the lower reading room handles the personalized shape of the skylight, making the architectural form more vivid and rendering the special atmosphere of the interior space.